Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 10, 2014

Today was the transfer, but Elder Lincoln and I will be staying together!  This next transfer should be a really good one, we are hoping to start off with the baptism of Wenes, Simone, and Carol. We are getting much better at teaching together and finding people to teach, so I am excited about this transfer!

Last P-day we went to the Zoo!  It was awesome. There's a video of a street performer we found who jumped through a hoop of knives. That was pretty crazy, haha!

This week we also went with a member to visit a psychiatric hospital to drop off clothes and bring a few Books of Mormon.  

I think it would be really cool to be able to come back and make some Brazilian stuff for you guys!

Haha, my shirts went from gross yellow all around the collar to white like new. Scrubbing my collars works like a charm!

Happy Valentines Day, I wouldn't have even remembered without your email!

Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment