Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January 27, 2014



Hi!

We had a really good week this week!  We were really able to do a lot of teaching and we had 4 investigators come to church because of it!  We are working with an incredible family right now. They are married and have a daughter who is 8 years old (it's totally a miracle to find people that are married and not just living together and not married)  That, to me, is a direct sign that they have been prepared to hear the gospel.  They are a great family and they have all had cool spiritual experiences with the Book of Mormon and prayer.  

We went to Liberdade last week, its really cool there!  On the way we passed this huge, cool looking cathedral!
This P-day we're just going to chill in our apartment, study, and I'm going to scrub my shirts, they've gotten pretty dirty.

As of tomorrow I will have been on my mission for 5 months!  In just a little bit I will be 1/4 through my mission! It really has gone incredibly fast.  I am having a great time and I am learning tons and the feeling when we get to teach the gospel and see people accepting it is better than anything else!

Love you!
Elder Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment