Friday, April 11, 2014

April 7, 2014

Hey!
So this week was really cool, we had the temple and General Conference so we really didn't get all that much work done...but I loved General Conference.  I thought there were some really home-run talks and I can't wait to study the Conference Liahona!  
Did you hear the new General Sunday School presidency?  John S. Tanner is going to be First Counselor, MY MISSION PRESIDENT!  His mission ends in just a couple months and he was called to be in a general presidency!  He's amazing, they both are, Sister Tanner is incredible and used to be the General Young Women's President!

I've been in a normal companionship with Elder Martineau, but tomorrow I will get my trainee, but the transfer will only go for like 3 weeks after that, haha.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment