Saturday, April 5, 2014

March 17, 2014

Wenes, Simone, and Carol were baptized!  President and Sister Tanner came to the baptism.  The service was awesome, tons of people came, the ward did 2 musical numbers, and there was cake afterwards!  They are a fantastic family and in 1 year I will be able to go and see their sealing, because I'll still be on my mission!

Our area is getting split, President is putting another set of missionaries here. I'm happy about it, it makes me feel that I've done something right here!  Transfers are next week. I've been here for a really long time. I'm kinda thinking I'll be transferred but I don't know.  I really like this place, and I've come to really be friends with the people and the ward.

There are some sisters in the ward that make and sell chocolates, so me and Elder Lincoln each bought a huge easter egg of chocolate, they are incredible!







No comments:

Post a Comment