This week was good, Elder Huxford got the shower working, haha! I've never been shocked by one, and I think they're generally pretty good at not shocking, unless you're trying to fix it. When ours broke the wires started buzzing, making sparks and then caught fire, but that was the worst experience I've had with one. I think it was because there was a lot of steam in the bathroom and the wires were really close together, so they short circuited.
Elder Assis is leaving this week, which is sad, he has been an amazing companion and I'm really going to miss him.
It's cool to hear about everything happening back at home! I love you guys so much!