Tuesday, November 18, 2014

October 27, 2014

Hey!

So this week was pretty normal. I'm getting back into the routine of being a normal missionary, which is harder than I thought it would be.  But it's awesome, I understand so much more about missionary work after being in the office and now I just have to throw myself back to work to apply it!  We had interviews with president and inspections of the house this week, which is always fun!  A good motivator to clean the house, haha!  Brazil is in a really bad drought right now, and so some places are having the water cut, and this week it hit us... We've gone 3 days now without running water, it sucks, haha.  All Brazilians have a "water box" on the roof, so we have water to wash dishes and brush our teeth and flush the toilet and such but we have to bring it in in buckets.  I think it should only last until tomorrow, at least I hope so!  I'm needing a good shower!  Davi was confirmed yesterday, he is really funny.  He has a strong testimony, and is loving bringing the gospel into his life, I think it is so incredible how the gospel is for everyone, no matter what the person is like!

Yeah, the peace symbol is pretty popular, haha, but I just choose to stick with the "joia" that is, being interpreted, the thumbs up.  hahahaha.

I love you so much!  let me know what is going on or if there is anything you want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment