Sunday, March 22, 2015

December 1, 2014

Hey!

So I am back in Vila Paulina, where I was before, and now my companion is Elder Tanner!  He is a descendant of John Tanner (super flippin cool) and he is Canadian, which surprises everyone, it's pretty funny!  The work was a little tough this week, because I had been out of the area, it's almost like we were opening the area again, so we had to do a LOT of walking and talking with people to try and build up a nice teaching pool again.  There was actually a day this week where I didn't sit down from the time we left lunch to the time we got home at 9 o'clock, that was a first!  
I hit 15 months this week, it seems like the months are passing like days now...  And so now I have less than 8 months until I go home.  It's passing really fast, haha.  But there is still plenty of work to be done!

One thing I've noticed on my mission is that I am not picky anymore, haha!  Since I have been on my mission I have literally loved any and all food placed before me, I think it's a blessing the Lord gives to missionaries so they don't go hungry, but I'm loving it.  I like lots of things I didn't before, especially fruits, I really like fruits now, like we had peaches with condensed milk yesterday for dessert and I loved it, even though I had always disliked peaches before my mission.  Just something I thought you would find funny, haha!

I missed you all on Thanksgiving, I hope you had a great time!  And I am excited to talk to you all on Christmas!  This month should be pretty exciting, tomorrow we are going to the temple, next week Elder Mazzagardi, from the area presidency is touring the mission, the ward is doing a big Christmas party, then the mission is doing an even bigger Christmas party, then Christmas and New Years!  This season makes finding people to teach a little tougher because lots of people travel and those that don't travel drink and party, haha but it is going to be fun.  I cant believe that a year ago I was with my first companion in my first area.

Love you, let me know how everyone is and whats going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment