Sunday, March 22, 2015

January 12, 2015

Hey Family!

This week was HOT, everyone was saying that it was getting up to 40 degrees celsius!  It's been really hot, so hot that I've even been using sunblock, haha!  We had a service project this week with a member, helping him add on a new floor to his house.  It was fun, we had to make and mix concrete and shovel it into buckets and take it up the house human ladder style!  It was great, the only thing is that because I always have a tie I never have to put sunblock on my lower neck, but in this project we had normal clothes and my neck got totally fried...  It sucks because now I have to use a tie right over where I'm burned,  I walk around like a robot, not twisting my neck so it won't rub against my collar!  But it's getting better.

This week Tomé is going to be baptized!  He stopped drinking coffee last week and isn't having any more headaches!  He was kind of an eternal investigator, so we asked him how long he has been taught by the missionaries... He said it has been 10 years!  I don't think he was taught continuously, but it has been a long time that the missionaries have been teaching him and he never wanted or never was able to give up coffee, but now he has!  We're super excited for him, and if you guys could continue praying for him that would be great, I really believe that is what made the difference!

I love you, thanks for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment