Sunday, May 3, 2015

April 20, 2015

Hey!
It's weird knowing that I will be home soon.  I'm just trying to continue to work on my mission and be the best I can.
This week was really good,we had more success finding people than in the last weeks and we have several investigators that should be baptized in coming weeks, including Hilary, a relative of a recent convert family.  She comes from a bit of a troubled family and is part of a Japanese  religion so sometimes it's hard to teach her, but she enjoyed church and I'm confident she will feel an answer from God. And Henrique, he went to church with afriend in another ward and we got the referral, he and his family are really receptive, and his family absolutely love the idea of him getting some sort of stability in his life because he can't seem to decide what he wants to do with his life.
Elder Souza and I had a really unique experience this week, it's not excatly a happy experience, so I dont think I'll write about it in this email, but I'll tell you about it when I get home probably.  but it helped me learn a lot about our purpose on this earth and how short and fragile and sad it can seem without the glorious perspective of the gospel.
Anyway, keep me updated on stuff, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment