Sunday, May 3, 2015

March 9, 2015

Hey!
This week went well!  I got the shoes, and they're great!  It took a while but they're here!
Tell Grant and Emma that I wish them really Happy Birthdays!
Haha, I would never think of hearing "we're so done of snow days" haha!
Yesterday I had the chance to talk in church.  It was really cool, I wish I had the chance to talk more, I feel I get kind of rusty when I go a while without talking.
It was cool because I was kind of nervous about being able to remember everything I wanted to say, but when I went up there I lost all my nerves and I didn't look at my outline even once, it was actually weird, but I feel like whenever I give talks I always feel a special spirit, it's really cool!
I attached some pictures from the past weeks!
I love my mission and I really know this is the Lord's errand, I know this is the true church of Jesus Christ!
Love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment