Sunday, May 3, 2015

March 2, 2015

Hey!
This week was pretty good! It rained a lot and I ended up getting wet a bunch, which stinks, but it was fun and we need the rain, we've been in a drought for a long time!
The twins, Natalia and Natasha were baptized on Saturday!  The baptism was fantastic, they have been going to the ward for a long time already so a ton of peole showed up!  I think the baptismal meeting had more people than our Sacrament meeting, haha!
Otherwise the week was pretty normal, it's a lot harder to teach in this new area than it was in Diadema, this place is the richest area I've been in so far and most people just mind their own business and don't really stop to talk to us...  But we have a few cool people we're teaching and I really like the ward.  It's a small ward and it actually might close and join another ward soon but the people are great!
I loved the emails from Emma and Sammy!  It sounds like they're doing great!  Sounds like Sammy is liking martial arts, and emma has liked the snow.  Are they still playing minecraft a lot?  haha! Tell them I love them, and cant wait to see them again!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment