Sunday, May 3, 2015

February 9, 2015

Hi!

It's awesome to hear from you!  This week was pretty good, but people are starting to wind up for Carnival, which is the really big, country-wide party that will happen this weekend, so the work was a little slower than normal.  I'll write down a blurb everyday this week to send to you in my email!
And about the shoes, don't worry too much about it, a member gave me a pair of brand new, nice and durable shoes that he didn't need, so I'll be fine for a while! Don't worry, I'm not walking around in socks! The Lord provides! haha!

In terms of careers, I'm still not very sure but looking around the BYU site I really felt pretty good about Electrical Engineering, especially looking at the Masters and PhD program, I am really thinking that I want to get a PhD!
Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment