Sunday, May 3, 2015

April 27, 2015

Hey!
This week was really cool, don't worry about me, I'm fine, definitely nothing dangerous, just something that stuck with me.
This week I got to go to the temple with an Elder I'm living with here to see the sealing of a family he reactivated, and their daughter was baptized. The cool thing is that the church made a cool video about this girl! Check it out!

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-06-023-unto-all-the-world-olivias-story?lang=eng


And the missionary I went with is in the video with his companion from back then (who I also lived with when i was in Diadema, haha!)
It was the first time I've ever actually seen a sealing, and it was a really special experience being able to see that.  The whole family was just so happy!
This transfer is only 5 weeks, so this is the last week of the transfer, the transfers are passing in the blink of an eye now! haha!  I only have 2 more and I can't believe it!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment