Monday, June 2, 2014

April 28, 2014

Hey!

Transfers!  I'm actually gonna be District Leader this time!  This transfer is pretty crazy!  Elder Meline is going to the other half of our area and will also be DL.  There are going to be 3 district leaders now.  I'm also going to train, again!  I'm starting to think I'm just gonna train forever.  I'm super excited!  I think this is gonna be a really good transfer!

I'm really happy about Elder Meline.  He's district leader after just 1 transfer here.  He might struggle a little with Portuguese still but he has tons of leadership experience already from his time in the States and he really knows what he's doing.

We are supposed to do 70 street conversas each week.  The other numbers we have to report are baptisms, confirmations, investigators with baptismal date, investigators in Sacrament meeting, lessons with members, other lessons, progressing investigators, references received and contacted, new investigators, and lessons with recent converts and less actives.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment