Monday, June 2, 2014

May 5, 2014

Hi!

I didn't get the package yet but this week was still pretty cool!  I gave my first training as a district leader and got my new companion, my third trainee, haha!

My district is all sisters, which is cool, I don't really know why they would put all the sisters into my district but I like it, they are all great missionaries.

My new comp is named Elder Calazans, he's from Brasilia.  He is 24 years old, is the only member in his family and joined the church just a year and 4 months ago. he has this powerful love of people and he can talk to and get along with anyone on the street, which is great.

Here are some pictures from when we went to Paranapiacaba, a historical town out in the middle of the forest.

Maria Fatima is going to be baptized this week!  We are really excited for Fatima, she has been obviously prepared to receive the gospel!

That is something I have realized, as a missionary all of the people that accept the gospel are those that have already been prepared and living its precepts.  I feel like my job is really to just find these people and show them the way and not try to convert the whole world.

For Mothers day, we will be able to skype, but I'm not really sure what time yet.  It will probably be after lunch, like after 3.  I cant wait!

Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment