Monday, June 2, 2014

May 12, 2014

Hey!

It was so awesome to be able to see everyone yesterday!  My English was failing me...!
I was really happy to see you all and the house, because I feel like everything is pretty much the same, I was kind of afraid that everyone and everything would be totally different!
I was glad to see the guys, they're awesome and seem like they're doing good stuff with their lives!  I really miss them and all of you, it was awesome to see everyone together!

That mousse recipe you found sounds like the same thing I do, and the passion fruit could be substituted for any other fruit. I really like making it!  It's easy and cheap, perfect for a missionary dessert!

The conditions are pretty humble, but it really is a good place with lots of good people!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment