Monday, June 2, 2014

May 19, 2014

Hi!

Those pictures of Jared and Ryan are awesome!  And I loved the email from Sammy, and it's cool that they like tennis!

Tell Julia I love her and Happy Birthday!

This week was kinda rough.  I have been pretty sick the past few days, the first time I've really been sick on my mission.  It stinks but I'm feeling better now and I should be back to normal by tomorrow.  

I think I forgot to tell you all before, Neil L. Anderson is coming to talk to the São Paulo missions this week!  I'm really excited and I'm sure it will be a great experience!  

Oh, also this is pretty cool.  In the house I'm living in now we have a keyboard, so I practice the piano pretty often and I am getting better, haha!
Maybe when I leave this area I'll be able to play some hymns in Sacrament meeting!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment