Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014

Hey!

So P-day is today because we went to the temple!  My area is right in the heart of São Paulo now so the journey to the temple wasn't all that bad this time!  I got to see some Elders I haven't seen in a long time, like Elder Paiva, my trainer!  He is a zone leader in Diadema now and seems to be doing really well.  Being in the office has been really cool, we have a meeting with President and Sister Tanner every week on Monday, which was really cool.  I'm learning a lot about how the administration of the mission works and all.  The sad part is we will only have one more meeting like that with President Tanner before President Broadbent arrives.  I really love the Tanners, Sister Tanner is incredible, she said the Broadbents are blessed to have this group of office Elders, haha, and she even made me a cake!  Brazil has another game today, so it's going to be crazy, I don't think we are even going to try doing proselyting today. 
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment